The Best Mother in the World Bamboo Cutting Board
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R133 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
A valid RSA ID document
To be over 18 years old
An email address
A SA Bank issued debit or credit card
3 in stock (can be backordered)
You’ve probably heard of at least one person who claims to have been using the same bamboo cutting board for the past thirty years and swears they’ll never own anything else because they really love it! Bamboo cutting boards can last a lifetime with proper care, but that’s only one of the reasons why people love them so much. There are plenty of benefits to owning a bamboo cutting board.
- Beautiful Appearance: Bamboo is a naturally light-coloured wood with a fine grain that adds a touch of style to any kitchen decor. Its natural colour is resistant to stains from foods like meat or tomatoes, preserving its beautiful appearance.
- Durability: Bamboo is more durable than most hardwoods or plastics, with a tensile strength similar to that of steel. This allows bamboo cutting boards to resist scratches and nicks during use, making them perfect for cutting, chopping, slicing, and dicing. With proper care, they can last a long time!
- Knife-Friendly: Bamboo is a dense material that resists scarring from knives, yet is gentle enough to keep them sharp for continued use. A bamboo cutting board is a perfect complement to a sharp knife.
- Lightweight: Compared to other popular cutting board woods, like maple, bamboo is lighter, making it a great material for oversized cutting boards.
- Water Resistant: Bamboo cutting boards are non-porous and don’t absorb water easily, reducing the likelihood of warping and cracking, unlike other wooden cutting boards.
- Easy to Clean: Since bamboo doesn’t absorb moisture or odours from foods easily, cleaning them is a breeze. Simply hand wash your board with soap and hot water after use.
- Environmentally Friendly: Bamboo is a sustainable, natural resource. It’s grown without pesticides, artificial irrigation, or chemical fertilizers, even on difficult terrain. Its root system remains in place after harvest and helps prevent soil erosion. Since bamboo is a grass, it quickly regrows after harvest and can grow up to 3 feet in a single day!
- Length 45cm
- Width 32cm
- Height 2cm