Fire Kitchen Knife – FK2
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R950 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
A valid RSA ID document
To be over 18 years old
An email address
A SA Bank issued debit or credit card
Out of stock
In the woods and fjords of Norway, Fabian grills, bakes and cooks for his blog Fire Kitchen. His videos inspire millions of people on YouTube and Facebook. “The Fire Kitchen is this knife and this knife is the Fire Kitchen“, he says proudly, because this knife (FK1) is not only Fabian’s most important cooking tool for the preparation of steaks, fish and vegetables but also a firefighting tool and bush knife.
The Fire Kitchen FK2 knife is the compact brother of the FK1. The blade of the FK2 measures 20cm and is perfect for smaller work at the campfire, braai, or in the kitchen. With its hand-forged blade, razor-sharp edge, unmistakable shape, rough forged scale and ashwood handle, the FK2 will serve you for decades!
- Overall Length 34cm (13.4″)
- Blade Length 20cm (8″)
- Blade Width 10cm (4″)
- Spine Thickness 4.3mm (0.17″)
- 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Ashwood Handle
- Leather Sheath
- Before using the knife for the first time, wash it thoroughly under running water and with plenty of detergent or soap.
- The FK2 is a hand-forged knife made of carbon steel and therefore not stainless!
- The blade (especially the polished edge) gets a patina when used and turns dark grey over time. Please do not worry, especially at the beginning, if the blade discolours – this is not a defect but a feature.
- Only if the patina is “finished” after frequent use, is the manufacturing process of your FK2 knife properly completed.
iNyathi Handmade Knives
iNyathi Handmade Knives